Main Topic: Increasing awareness and care in the use of water in a sustainable way and develop educational concepts on that.
- Sharing our ideas, knowledge and skills about connections/dependencies between fresh water problems/crisis and aspects as climate change, conventional agriculture, meat consumption, wasting water, water pollution, water wars, water as a commodity etc.
- Sharing knowledge about work on public relations and fundraising
I. How sustainable is the use of water in our own organisation?
- every organisation will make a water footprint of their consumption of water
- together we will think about possibilities to save water in each organisation
- every organisation develop an agenda “How to use water in a sustainable way?”, which is adapted to the special situation of the organisation (climate conditions, main focus, facility conditions and economical capabilities, socioeconomical and cultural background etc.)
- every organisation will try out the possibilities to use water in a sustainable way
- we will discuss the evaluation of each organisation & public good practise examples in our handbook
II. How it is possible to integrate the topic “sustainable use of water” in our adult education?
- evaluation of existing methods and development of new educational concepts
- share knowledge about different methods concerning several aspects of water and sustainability
- try out new methods in the daily educational practises of our organisations
- evaluating the new methods, discuss and improve them
- Collect best practise examples to public them in our handbook